[U-Boot] pull request for u-boot-tegra/master into ARM/master

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat Nov 17 01:12:40 CET 2012

Hi Tom,

On Fri, 16 Nov 2012 16:42:49 -0700, Tom Warren
<twarren.nvidia at gmail.com> wrote:

> Albert,
>
> Please pull u-boot-tegra/master into ARM/master. The previously
> failing pxa boards are fixed with 'pxa: Disable dcache on palmld,
> palmtc, zipitz2'.

Sorry to be a nuisance, but what I meant that I wanted all commits in
the tegra pull req to succeed building if possible; with the added
"disable cache" commit, the branch succeeds, but not all of its
commits, which can hamper git bisects. Can the dcache disable patch
actually appear before Simon's LCD commit?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.