[U-Boot] CONFIG_SYS_LBC_BASE in MPC8641HPCN.h

kathirvelr at bel.co.in kathirvelr at bel.co.in
Mon Oct 1 07:19:45 CEST 2012

Hi all,

   I am using u-boot-2012.07.  I tried
to change the #define CONFIG_SYS_LBC_BASE  address in the
MPC8641HPCN.h config file  in /include/configs/ for the MPC8641HPCN
platform.The u-boot is not coming up when I change the memory map for
LBC  base. I changed all other memory maps it is working but when i
change the LBC base it is not coming up.

Thanks and regards,
Kathirvel.R

Every 3000 Sheets of paper costs us a tree.. Save trees... Conserve
Trees. Don't print this email or any Files unless you really need to!!!!
Confidentiality Notice

attachments to this message are intended for the exclusive use of
the addressee(s) and may contain confidential or privileged
information. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify
the sender at Bharat Electronics  or support at bel.co.in immediately

Email secured by Check Point