[U-Boot] v2012.10-rc2 is now released

Tom Rini trini at ti.com
Mon Oct 1 18:59:18 CEST 2012

Hey all,

I've tagged and pushed v2012.10-rc2.  It's a little later than I had
intended, but I think we're still largely on track for -rc3.  That said,
lets push -rc3 back to next monday and give a little more time between
Albert's u-boot-arm PR being merged and the tag.  Speaking of, that's
what I expect for the big changes to be between now and then:

- Albert said he plans to have a PR ready by Thursday, that needs to go
  in.
- It also NEEDS to have a resolution, for this release, for the
  ARMv7/unaligned access/gcc 4.7 (and linaro 4.6) thing.
- Other pull requests of either fixes or things posted by the original
  merge window closure that hadn't been picked up yet AND are obviously
  correct or important bug fixes.  Otherwise we can hold them off for
  the next branches.

As a reminder, the next branch is open and I haven't seen any pull
requests for that yet, aside from Marek on some of the pre-reqs for DM
work.

--
Tom