[U-Boot] mmc Status Error: 0x01FBB4D0

victor victor at keyasic.com
Tue Oct 2 13:36:44 CEST 2012

Hi All.

I change legacy sd/mmc driver to generic mmc structure, then I run the
u-boot "mmc rescan" command. All looks fine except the:

status reg 0x8c00 0x0
resp1_reg 0x0
Status Error: 0x01FBB4D8

Please help me on the meaning of the status error in mmc.c code.

Thanks,
Victor

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential information and may be protected by legal privilege. If you are not the intended addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee). be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.
KeyASIC Inc.