[U-Boot] gpt: GUID/UUID - GPT restoration - open questions - RESEND

Lukasz Majewski l.majewski at samsung.com
Tue Oct 2 18:39:54 CEST 2012

Hi Simon,

> Hi Lukasz,
>
> On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 2:28 AM, Lukasz Majewski
> <l.majewski at samsung.com> wrote:
> > Hi Stephen,
> >
> > I'm writing to you, since I've posted a patch series regarding GPT
> > support for Samsung Trats board (you were on the CC).
>
> I'm not sure if Stephen got that - try "Stephen Warren"
> <swarren at wwwdotorg.org>.

I've already received some some comments from Stephen.

I'm going to correct this patch series and provide version 2.

In short the GPT restoration needs some more work, especially at adding
more abstraction to provide the code more useful.

Lukasz Majewski

Samsung Poland R&D Center | Linux Platform Group