[U-Boot] u-boot on my board freescale P1010RDB is erased

Scott Wood scottwood at freescale.com
Thu Oct 11 20:02:45 CEST 2012

On 10/10/2012 07:26:50 AM, randriamanjaka franky wrote:

> Hi,
> The u-boot on my board freescale P1010RDB  is erased.There was a
> problem when i want to reflash it.
>
> Is there a tool from freescale to put the first u-boot from nand on
> my board freescale P1010RDB  ?

Is there a bootable image in NOR flash?

If not, you'll need some sort of JTAG.  The Freescale tool would be one
of our JTAG devices plus CodeWarrior -- or you can use a third party
JTAG if it has support for this board.  Depending on the tool, you may
have to first put an image into NOR flash rather than rewrite NAND
directly.

-Scott