[U-Boot] [STATUS] v2012.10 released, Merge Window is OPEN

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Tue Oct 16 19:21:49 CEST 2012

Hi,

On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 7:08 AM, Otavio Salvador
<otavio at ossystems.com.br> wrote:
> On Tue, Oct 16, 2012 at 10:43 AM, Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org> wrote:

>>> Can this be made global?  At the moment we have special entries for
>>> Anton Staaf and for you.  Is all of chromium owned by google?
>>
>> Well it's an open source project, so no. But to date only Google
>> employees submit U-Boot patches from their chromium.org accounts
>> (contributors from other places already have other accounts that they
>> use).
>
> It seems better to have it per person in this case.

OK then, if it's not too much trouble. Commits so far from these
Google employees:

Anton Staaf <robotboy at chromium.org>
Bernie Thompson <bhthompson at chromium.org>
Che-Liang Chiou <clchiou at chromium.org>
Doug Anderson <dianders at chromium.org>
Gabe Black <gabeblack at chromium.org>
Simon Glass <sjg at chromium.org>
Sonny Rao <sonnyrao at chromium.org>
Vadim Bendebury <vbendeb at chromium.org>
Vincent Palatin <vpalatin at chromium.org>

Although I when I look at the April release, I don't see Google...

http://www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot/UbootStat_2012_04

Regards,
Simon