[U-Boot] Where can I get a copy of ePAPR?

Tim Brown tim.brown at cityc.co.uk
Wed Oct 24 11:10:16 CEST 2012

Hello all,

I am trying to obtain a copy of ePAPR in order to have a canonical
reference for my FDT files.

The U-Boot website (and my "Embedded Linux Primer" and the FDTWiki!)
quotes the URL for:
http://www.power.org/resources/downloads/Power_ePAPR_APPROVED_v1.0.pdf

But they have a "Page Not Found" for this address.

Has the URL moved?
Has it been withdrawn?
Is there a source the community can refer to for the FDT/.dts definition?

Please help.

Tim

--
Tim Brown <tim.brown at cityc.co.uk>  | City Computing Limited            |
T: +44 20 8770 2110                | City House, Sutton Park Road      |