[U-Boot] x86: Anyone willing to take over the reigns

Graeme Russ graeme.russ at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 12:44:22 CET 2012

Hi All,

I think it's finally time I admitted that I simply have too much on my
plate and need to give a few things up. Work and family life have got to
the point where I can only manage to grab a quick hour here and there at my
desk at home and I simply do not have enough time (or energy) to keep
maintaining the x86 repo.

It's been really good to see the Chromium guys giving U-Boot x86 some much
needed love, but it has highlighted to me just how much work it has been
(and will be) to keep up. To give you an idea, I haven't sync'd my local
repo (much less built U-Boot) in over a month now. My bandwidth is down to
making a few passing comments on very specific patches.

Does anyone feel up to the task of taking on the x86 repo? If not, I'm sure
that it could revert to the old days of being directly managed as
'miscellaneous'

Regards,

Graeme