[U-Boot] ping failed; host 192.168.1.101 is not alive

akdas75 akdas75 at yahoo.in
Tue Oct 30 17:16:37 CET 2012

Hi

As per your suggestion I tried 2012.10
Still the result is same. But it shows receive length is zero.

I have attached the logs
I have attached the changes to make ethernet work.

As I am new to this forum I hope you said me to reply to this mailing list.

Ajoy http://old.nabble.com/file/p34620403/uboot.txt uboot.txt
http://old.nabble.com/file/p34620403/uboot.patch uboot.patch