[U-Boot] Pull request for u-boot-marvell.git

Prafulla Wadaskar prafulla at marvell.com
Thu Sep 6 03:21:47 CEST 2012

This looks Okay

> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/163193/

This change should go differently, ARM Maintainer should pull mach_types, we cannot modify this file locally.

> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/163195/

> http://patchwork.ozlabs.org/patch/163194/
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hi Simon
Thanks for pointing this out,
I will pull them, but I doubt they will be applicable on latest u-boot, may you please confirm?

Or it would be good if you can repost new patch series.

Regards...
Prafulla . . .