[U-Boot] cuImage doesn't boot with u-boot 2009.11 version

narayanasami vijayaraghavan narayanasamiv at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:07:41 CEST 2012

Hello Scott,  Thanks for replying.
We have few more products based on different
ppc-processor/u-boot/linux, all are using cuImage.  So, for better
maintenance and uniformity,  I am trying cuImage with this new h/w
(P1020 & u-boot-2009.11).
Could you please let me know that,
- Can we make cuImage work with this combination? (by editing the
wrapper/mkimage, etc)
- What is the advantage of using uImage, instead of cuImage?

Thanks & Regards,
Narayanasami.