[U-Boot] Help with boot from MMC2 for AM3359 board

Flavio Castro Alves Filho flavio.alves at gmail.com
Fri Sep 7 22:45:18 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm working on a project where a board using TI's AM3359 processor using
BeagleBone as a reference design.

The main difference is the exchange the boot sdcard - from MMC1 to MMC2 (or
from mmc0 to mmc1, in hardware point of view).

I'm adapting u-boot in order to allow mmc2 support for u-boot. As I could
see the code, there is already support for mmc2 boot for u-boot.

Tracing the execution, the first call of the function mmc_register() blocks
the call of the function list_add_tail().

Does anybody could give me some clue about how to solve this issue?

Thank you very much.

Best regards,

Flavio

--