[U-Boot] U-boot support for TMS320C6678 Texas Instruments processor

Detlev Zundel dzu at denx.de
Tue Sep 11 12:22:48 CEST 2012

Dear Mahendravarman rajarao,

> I need to know will the latest u-boot supports TMS320C6678 TI processor?

I'm not aware that U-Boot runs on any DSP.  The list of supported
architectures can easily be found by looking at the sources[1].

> I have seen Linux support is available for the same processor.

Wow, I wasn't aware of such a Linux port.

> If u-boot support is not available , is there any method to extract
> the needed files from linux and apply to u-boot to support the
> processor

Not really.  Porting U-Boot to a new architecture is a manual process
invloving adapting to the U-Boot code base.

<advertising>

Our company of course can offer you professional support services that
also include such ports to new architectures.  Feel free to follow up in
private mail for such a project.

</advertising>

Best wishes
  Detlev

--
I'm sorry that I long ago coined the term "objects" for this topic
because it gets many people to focus on the lesser idea.