[U-Boot] Nand Flash Programing and Board Bring Up

Manukumar manukumar at signal-networks.com
Tue Sep 11 14:47:36 CEST 2012

Dear All

I am facing issue in Nand flash 2Gigabits(i.e 256MB)(MT29F2G08AABWP)
Bring up
After changing from 32MB(K9F5608U0d).

To program nand flash we are using code warrior, here we dont have
correct match of nand flash part number for 2Gbits and so we took nand
flash part number where flash organization is similar to 2Gbits.
with this above procedure i can able to detect,erase and write
the flash.
After flashing u-boot image to this flash the board has not Up.
please provide me inputs to solve this issues.

(Note: we are not faced any issues while booting from 32MB board has
completly up)

I want to know reason why board has not up with 256MB flash.

manukumar
signal-networks.