[U-Boot] Help Required [imx35pdk]

Muhammad Usman m.usmannn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 12:03:55 CEST 2012

I am adding support of imx35pdk in yocto.
I have done with my bsp. But the u-boot that build in response of my bsp
only runs over NOR and not on NAND. I spend 2 days on it but failed to do
so. I read some where that mx35pdk required some external 4-pins bla bla
something like that.

Also the u-boot running on NOR is not configuring uImage. I am using tftp
but when it comes on loading, it keeps on showing "T T T T T..." (time-out
response).
I'm stuck here. Need help :(

I am using u-boot from this repo:
git://git.denx.de/u-boot.git

One thing more, in the above mentioned repository, there is a directory
like spl_nand in which they have already add mx31pdk for u-boot-nand.bin
support but not mx35pdk. What should i do to overcome all this ???

Regards,
Usman