[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-mips/master

Daniel Schwierzeck daniel.schwierzeck at gmail.com
Thu Sep 13 15:38:18 CEST 2012

Hi Tom,

2012/9/13 Tom Rini <trini at ti.com>:
> On Thu, Sep 13, 2012 at 01:17:03AM +0200, Daniel Schwierzeck wrote:
[...]
> With eldk-5.2.1 I see a number of warnings on qemu_mips64, of the form
> "oh, this is 64bit and some assumption is wrong now about types".  Can
> you please fix these problems as well?

yes, but all warnings are not MIPS specific. Most likely there are
many more locations in common
U-Boot code which make false assumptions and need to be fixed for 64 bit.

> And this is really past the
> merge window but since it's isolated I'm willing to go with your
> discretion on pulling it now, once the warnings are dealt with.  Thanks!

the qemu_mips64 patches were submitted at the end of the merge window,
but the review took me four weeks.
I can reschedule the qemu_mips64 support to the next merge window if
you are more comfortable
with that. But the remaining patches are bugfixes and cleanups and
should be merged for the upcoming release.

Shall I send a new pull request without qemu_mips64?

Daniel