[U-Boot] Don't get any interrupts once I boot into Linux

Benoît Thébaudeau benoit.thebaudeau at advansee.com
Fri Sep 14 18:37:48 CEST 2012

On Friday, September 14, 2012 6:08:15 PM, Greg Topmiller wrote:
> Thanks Benoit,
>
> I also tried changing the uboot V2012.07, file arm/cpu/armv7/timer.c
>  to use  the IPG clock rather than the 32Khz but no difference.

OK, as expected.

> It looks like the FSL interrupt initialization is in
> arch/arm/plat-mxc/tzic.c file.  I don't see anything obvious.  It's
> not real big.  I have a Lauterbach debugger that I have been using
> to step thru the Linux code.  The mxc_timer_interrupt never occurs.

We'll look into the interrupt controller next week. Please keep us informed if
you find anything. We'll do the same.

Will you please answer the following questions?
 - Which SoC are you using? i.MX51?
 - Which board? mx51evk?
 - Which Linux version? Mainline or FSL's?

Best regards,
Benoît