[U-Boot] using initrd with U-boot on the imx28evk

Bill bsousan at techsi.com
Tue Sep 18 15:22:47 CEST 2012

Thanks to both of you for following up.  Over the weekend, I switched to
using the initramfs within the kernel configuration (in the Freescale
kernel) and set the source directory to my rootfs that will be the
ramdrive and it worked great!  So I'll stick with this scenario.  It's
nice too in that the rootfs (a small one) gets bundled up with the
kernel (uImage) so its just one file.  So it works out really nice.
This is a good way for upgrading firmware from the flash.

Best,
Bill