[U-Boot] Removal of IOP480 support

Stefan Roese sr at denx.de
Wed Sep 19 12:58:34 CEST 2012

Hi Matthias,

while reviewing some of Mareks serial rework patches, I noticed the
IOP480 (again). I know that this port is only used by esd. Do you think
that we could remove support for IOP480 and its boards (ADCIOP and
DASA_SIM) completely from mainline U-Boot? Is there still any activity
on those boards?

Just let me know and I will generate a patch for a complete removal.
This will clean up some of the ppc4xx code as well.

Thanks,
Stefan

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-51 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: office at denx.de