[U-Boot] [ELCE] Nov. 5.-7. meeting

Roberto Nibali rnibali at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:27:58 CEST 2012

G'day gentlemen

Maybe a wee bit off-topic, but here goes:

> let's do some informal beer-drinking meeting at the ELCE [1] that takes place
> Nov. 5.-7. in Barcelona. Who's joining?
>
> [1] http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

I don't know if there is any interest, however for people staying a
bit longer down in Barcelona and surroundings, who would like to get
to know Catalonia a bit better, are welcome to drop me a note of
interest personally. I currently live in Llança, a tiny (ex-)fishing
village embedded into the hills of the national park of Cadaqués close
to the French border, so you might pay a visit to the breath-taking
Alt Empordà while you're done here.

For those of you who might be shy, I am fluent in English, Spanish,
German, French and Italian, and ARM; also fear not, I have worked on a
highly modified (so much, we still can't get it to work properly) mx25
based baseboard in the past, so tech-talk is possible if so desired.
Possible activities here are kite-surfing, wind-surfing, diving,
wave-riding (I have discovered one point break so far and it's only
working occasionally), hiking in the national park, mountain biking,
sailing, kayaking, and enjoying the world famous Catalonian cuisine
(El Bulli is almost around the corner).

Best regards
Roberto Nibali