[U-Boot] Pull request: u-boot-video/master

Igor Grinberg grinberg at compulab.co.il
Fri Sep 28 10:50:00 CEST 2012

On 09/28/12 10:21, Anatolij Gustschin wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2012 09:40:49 +0200
> Igor Grinberg <grinberg at compulab.co.il> wrote:
>> You can still trust the submitter, Nikita ran the MAKEALL for arm and ppc.
>> The problem is that it was back in the beginning of August...
>> It is just the time frame between the submission and
>> the pickup that changed things and probably made a difference.
>
> Yes, I think so. The fault is on my side, sorry.

Anatolij, please, don't get it this way.
I'm not trying to accuse anyone, we all have lots of stuff
going on in parallel and we all make mistakes.
These kind of problems are pretty common in Linux kernel where multiple
subsystems touch same files and things get merged in _parallel_
resulting in newly merged files that are already broken etc.

I just want to thank Tom for spotting the breakage and to thank you
for the fast response and fix for that breakage.
After all, we are working on the same stuff and I consider our work
a common effort to make U-Boot a better boot loader.

--
Regards,
Igor.