[U-Boot] u-boot/master slight regression with trats

Albert ARIBAUD albert.u.boot at aribaud.net
Sat Sep 29 17:17:48 CEST 2012

Hi all,

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 12:32:36 +0200, Albert ARIBAUD
<albert.u.boot at aribaud.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> While merging u-boot-arm/master and u-boot/master I have noticed one
> slight regression apparently coming from u-boot:
>
> $ cat LOG/trats.ERR
> cmd_fat.c: In function ‘do_fat_fswrite’:
> cmd_fat.c:178:8: warning: unused variable ‘ep’ [-Wunused-variable]
>
> ep should have disappeared along with the code which used it, but
> somehow resurfaced (I suspect it did in a merge).
>
> This warning is not seen in u-boot-arm.
>
> Amicalement,

Seems Heungjun Kim <riverful.kim at samsung.com> is now a dead address.

Anatolij, I see you've sent out a patch. Does it mean you would act as
a maintainer for trats? Otherwise the board should be made orphan.

BTW, I'm not sure who should take your patch as a custodian, but my
take is, as the issue is now in u-boot/master, its fix could be applied
directly to u-boot/master. Tom?

Amicalement,
--
Albert.