[U-Boot] new uboot for custom platform

Abraham V. abraham.varricatt at vvdntech.com
Fri Dec 6 05:03:09 CET 2013

A VERY vague question. The only thing you are correct on, is that the
bootloader is the first software component that runs when starting a
system. But as Michael replied, without further details like CPU,
memory ... etc, there's very little information you've given us to
help you.

Now, on the other hand, if you are just fishing for information about
embedded and android, I would suggest you buy a beaglebone. Android
has been ported to it and you'll have a better idea of how things work
by studying the related source code and hardware datasheets.

-Abraham V.