[U-Boot] Creating U-Boot env image

Alexey Smishlayev alexey at xtech2.lv
Mon Dec 9 15:34:25 CET 2013

Hello!

I would like to flash the environment variable values to my board,
rather than setting them at the prompt. I've founa a tool mkenvimage is
made specially for that. I used it to create a binary image of the
U-Boot environment. However, when I flash it to my board, I get the message
*** Warning - bad CRC, using default environment

I thought it is due to that redundant memory wasn't written aswell, so I
commented out #define CONFIG_ENV_REDUND_OFFSET in the
include/configs/at91sam9g20ek.h, and tried once again, but I'm still
getting this error.

What should I do to flash environment values directly to the board's NAND?

Best regards,
Alexey Smishlayev