[U-Boot] how to limit sandbox to a single thread/core?

Abraham V. abraham.varricatt at vvdntech.com
Fri Dec 13 09:47:25 CET 2013

Hello,

I just discovered that uboot has a "sandbox" build - output binary is
a standard linux application. This prompted me to try stepping through
the code with gdb and I'm running into an annoyance.

The sandbox binary is splitting into 4 threads (I'm guessing one for
each of my cores, am running this on an intel i3). This results in gdb
jumping between the different threads every once in a while.

Is there anyway to setup the sandbox to run as a single thread?

Debugging uboot,
Abraham V.