[U-Boot] post in uboot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Dec 30 18:45:53 CET 2013

Dear shobin b,

In message <CAKntGe84EN+0fpJ6-Y10p0xxSakHg-5iL7occk8RRyXZnh8A=g at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:

>   Any one know how to do post in uboot?i am using uboot-toradex.In that
> when at boot time i have to check the peripherals attached to our
> board(like usb,uart,ethernet,..).how to do these things in uboot?
>
> please tell me the solution.

You have asked the same question before, and I answered it:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.boot-loaders.u-boot/176741

It makes no sense to ignore answers and ask the same question again -
actually it is counter-productive, as it is a really frustrating
experience for those who spend their free time trying to help you.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
There is wisdom in turning as often as possible from the familiar  to
the  unfamiliar: it keeps the mind nimble, it kills prejudice, and it
fosters humor.                                     - George Santayana