[U-Boot] U-Boot Bug with newer GCC

Priebe, Sebastian Sebastian.Priebe at cadcon.de
Mon Feb 4 16:32:41 CET 2013

Hello,

> (maybe you should set your mailing tool to wrap at ~70 characters)

Apperently I can't. The mailing tool (MS Outlook) setting are restricted by my companys IT.
I have no "root" rights on my windows machine. I develop only on my linux machine.

> If there is no linker_list.h, then the patch is basically not applicable -- you'd have to hand-port it by manually rewriting the linker file to include sections instead of defining symbols, something like

I will wait until we upgraded to v2013.01 and apply the patch then. The problem seems to be solved, as several mailings said.
I will work with the old toolchain until our upgrade. If the problem still exists after the upgrade I will scream again ;-)

Thanks for the fast support.
Sebastian

CADCON
Ingenieurgesellschaft mbH & Co. KG
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Robert Bauer, Andreas Gundel
Sitz der Gesellschaft: D-86368 Gersthofen
Registergericht: Amtsgericht Augsburg HRA 14521