[U-Boot] U-Boot Bug with newer GCC

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Mon Feb 4 21:49:46 CET 2013

Dear "Priebe, Sebastian",

In message <E70AF999396FDF4EAE40E195B847096109F5F87F at SRVEXCH-2K10.CADCON.INTERN> you wrote:

> > (maybe you should set your mailing tool to wrap at ~70 characters)
>
> Apperently I can't. The mailing tool (MS Outlook) setting are restricted by=
>  my companys IT.
> I have no "root" rights on my windows machine. I develop only on my linux m=
> achine.

Don't use this, then, to communicate with public mailing lists.

There are many other options available, including many free ones.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Software suppliers are trying to make their  software  packages  more
``user-friendly''.  .  .  .  Their best approach, so far, has been to
take all the old brochures, and stamp the words, ``user-friendly'' on
the cover.                                               - Bill Gates