[U-Boot] Patches for this merge window

Simon Glass sjg at chromium.org
Mon Feb 11 06:09:29 CET 2013

[take 2, sorry]

Hi Tom,

I see quite a lot of non-x86 patches in my todo list - does that mean
that I should pick them up if I am happy with them, or just assign
them back to you once I've taken a look?

I'm keen to get the sandbox fs and memory stuff in fairly early if
possible, since I fear breakages and the longer people have to test
the better. No one has screamed about map_sysmem() but I'm not sure if
anyone noticed. So I could pull these in, build and send a pull if
that suits? Perhaps one series at a time.... Also if Mike is having a
break should I pull in the SPI ones assigned to me?

There is also buildman, and I'm not sure what to do about that. It
would be nice to have some feedback if people have tried it - I have
had a few private emails only. I think it's a great help, but it still
has some rough edges.

Anyway, please let me know your expectations with the above. Re x86, I
am going to start applying things this week once the board removable
patch is sorted out.

Generic board is also a big change, but since it is sort-of parallel
to existing code and only turned on on a board-by-board basis the risk
is lower - it just need some weeks of review time IMO.

Regards,
Simon