[U-Boot] Support required for PPC440gx

Sadashiva Reddy N sadashiva at mistralsolutions.com
Wed Feb 13 08:11:26 CET 2013

Hi Sir,

I am Sadashiva Reddy working in Mistral Solutions Pvt Ltd.

I am using AMCC PPC440Gx processor for our project presently the board is
working with vxWorks.
But our customer new requirement is same board should be ported with linux
but porting time is very less.

So, I am asking the help from you.

 Where do I get proper U-boot and kernel source code for the below
mentioned specification or nearly related board specfication from your
website.

Can I get any link where I can get the working u-boot and kernel code for
the below specification or near to the specfication.

Board sprecification details are.

1. Proccessor = PPC440gx
2. NOR flash = Size 128MB
3. SDRAM = 256 MB
4. PHY = RGMII
5. UART = RS 232
6. FRAM or EEPROM = 2KB
7. VC0 = 1333 MHz
8. SysClock = 33.33 MHz Feedback is CPU core clock.
9. Memclock = 133.33 MHz
10. OPBClcok = 66.66 MHz
11. PerClock = 66.66 MHz

Best Regards,