[U-Boot] Please pull u-boot-x86.git

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Sun Feb 17 21:58:04 CET 2013

Dear Simon Glass,

In message <CAPnjgZ2P6sBDXiwXW2TeCdjADMhkN5iNBGrpZbtvwMqUtYVVxA at mail.gmail.com> you wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> This series includes the sandbox map_sysmem() feature, and gets the
> memory and hashing functions running on sandbox to allow testing/code
> coverage. I have run it through buildman and it seems clean, with the
> proviso that I don't have fully-working toolchains for all
> architectures.

NAK. It is not correct to push changes that affect global code
through a arch-specific custodian tree, especially if the submitter
of the patche(es) is identical to the custodian of the very tree, and
even more so if there have been not ANY independent Acked-by: or at
least Tested-by: messages.

This is NOT how the peer review process is supposed to work!!

Especially as a custodian you must not do such things.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
Pray to God, but keep rowing to shore. - Russian Proverb