[U-Boot] imx6, spl and falcon boot

Chaves, Kevin kevin.chaves at thermofisher.com
Tue Feb 19 16:20:23 CET 2013

Thanks for the response, so the whoosh does not support holding a key to get into another image? I guess that won't work. So if I wanted to support the SPL on the nitrogent6x are there any instruction on what requirements it has to support it.

I'm guessing all the work I'd need to do is in board/boundary/nitrogen6x? Also how would I normally configure and build an spl for a working board. There is a lot of config options in the README for the spl.