[U-Boot] Backport of DWC3 and xHCI stack from Linux kernel to uBoot

Wolfgang Denk wd at denx.de
Tue Jul 2 23:43:05 CEST 2013

Dear Dan Murphy,

In message <1372778113-26053-1-git-send-email-dmurphy at ti.com> you wrote:
> This patch series has been generated in an effort to get comments on
> the implementation of the dwc and xHCI code within the uBoot.

This patch series generates a number of checkpatch errors / warnings.
OK, some of these (like the "Avoid CamelCase") relate to already
existing code so there is little chance to fix them here and now, bot
others (like "ERROR: trailing statements should be on next line",
"WARNING: line over 80 characters", "CHECK: if this code is redundant
consider removing it", "WARNING: Single statement macros should not
use a do {} while (0) loop", "CHECK: memory barrier without comment",
"WARNING: __packed is preferred over __attribute__((packed))", ...)
should indeed be fixed.

Phone: (+49)-8142-66989-10 Fax: (+49)-8142-66989-80 Email: wd at denx.de
"I find this a nice feature but it is not according to  the  documen-
tation. Or is it a BUG?"   "Let's call it an accidental feature. :-)"
                       - Larry Wall in <6909 at jpl-devvax.JPL.NASA.GOV>