[U-Boot] imx: Vybrid VF610 mac address issue

Wang Huan-B18965 B18965 at freescale.com
Thu Jun 6 05:36:23 CEST 2013

Hi, Benoit,

[Alison Wang] Thanks for your comments. In Vybrid's RM, there is no specific descriptions about
how to program the mac address in the OTP Bank4 Word2(OCOTP_MAC0) and OTP Bank4 Word3(OCOTP_MAC1).
So I think it is not formulary which fuse word is used for high/low parts of the MAC address
(i.e. word-level endianness), and for the byte-level endianness inside each fuse word.
Through reading the doc/README.vf610, I think the user could program the fuses correctly.

Best Regards,
Alison Wang