[U-Boot] Booting ELF image of Integrity on p2041rdb using u-boot

Zvi Vered veredz72 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 10:29:02 CEST 2013

Hello,

According to "README" in /board/freescale/p2041rdb there are 2 files I
should burn except uboot.bin:

rcw.bin
ucode.bin

I tried to google those file names and found nothing.

1. Can you tell (a link will be great) what is the purpose of those files ?
How should I create them ?

Using u-boot I want to launch an ELF image of Integrity O.S from the NOR
flash.

2. Are there any preconditions (h.w initializations in u-boot) for doing
this ?

3. Should I use the device tree (p2041rdb.dtb) for booting Integrity ?

Thank you in advance for your reply.
Keep on the great work with u-boot !!!

Best regards,
Zvika