[U-Boot] Porting U-boot-2013-04 to sdk for mips board

krishna dwivedi krishna.dwivedi01 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 14:19:35 CEST 2013

Hi,

I am trying to port the u-boot2013:04 to sdk.During compilation,I am
running into error:*Undefined reference to _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE*.I checked
in u-boot.lds file thr is no definition of _GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE.I have
added this piece of code in u-boot.lds:
.reloc :
        {
          KEEP(*(.got))
           PROVIDE(_GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE_ = . + 4);
        }

In addition,i see reference of GLOBAL_OFFSET_TABLE.But it is not defined in
any file and even linker script.
Can anyone please confirm,if this is common issue in u-boot version 2013:04.

Regards,
krishna