[U-Boot] MIPI-CSI Support question

Andy Fleming afleming at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 22:35:43 CEST 2013

On Thu, Apr 25, 2013 at 4:07 AM, <TigerLiu at viatech.com.cn> wrote:

> Hi, experts:
> MIPI(Mobile Industry Processor Interface) has defined many mobile device
> interface.
> Such as:
> CSI --- for Camera
> DSI --- for Display
>
> It seems DSI has samples on Exynos board.(in drivers\video directory)
> I want to know the status about CSI support in u-boot.
> Is there any samples in u-boot source code?

Please do not create a new message by replying to an unrelated one. Your
message contains:

This means this whole, unrelated conversation has been logged into
patchworks as part of a conversation about a patch. Also, naive mail
clients will have difficulty with threading when the two conversations
appear to be related.

Andy