[U-Boot] Not abled to upload binary using "dfu-util"

Sumit Gemini sumit.gemini0 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:44:04 CEST 2013

HI Heiko,

     Thanks for reply and for links, i raised a request for membership.
     Here I want to share regarding dfu,

    when i apply

    dfu-util -v -a SPL -U dfu-SPL from my host machine,

I got such log on Host machine :-

Device returned transfer size 4096
bytes_per_hash=4096
Copying data from DFU device to PC
Starting upload: [] finished!
Received a total of 1 bytes

and finally dfu-SPL file created with 4kb size.

but on target machine, i got

Running: sf read 0x00000000 0x20000 0x0
Failed to map physical memory.

May i know why i got such error or user have to specify address over which
we read our binary

Thanks
~Sumit Gemini