[U-Boot] [PULL] u-boot-pxa/master

Mike Dunn mikedunn at newsguy.com
Sun Jun 23 18:41:33 CEST 2013

On 06/23/2013 03:13 AM, Albert ARIBAUD wrote:
> Hi Marek,
>
>>> FYI, I am using the ARM cross-toolchain available in my Ubuntu 13.04.
>>
>> For some reason, I feel the linaro ones were always stuffed with experimental
>> and semi-broken stuff :-(
>
> Maybe they were; all I can say is, the Ubuntu/Linaro toolchain never
> failed me in any way.

I build my toolchain using the crossdev script, which is a gentoo package.  I've
been doing this for years without any problems, except that occasionally
building requires some trial-and-error because of incompatibilities between
gcc/binutils/glibc.  But other than that, I am able to choose the version of
each tool.

Mike