[U-Boot] Help with Glomation GESBC-9G20

Andreas Bießmann andreas.devel at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 26 08:35:47 CEST 2013

Hi Larry,

On 26.06.13 03:55, Larry Baker wrote:
> On Jun 25, 2013, at 6:08 PM, Bo Shen wrote:
>
>> Hi Larry Baker,

<snip>

>>> Will AT91loader be updated when U-Boot 2013.07 is released?  If not, I
>>> will put the current AT91loader on my board with U-Boot 2013.04 now.
>>
>> As Andreas described in previous e-mail, you can find the newest bootstrap at [1].
>
> Yes, thank you.  But, my question is, will AT91loader be updated when U-Boot 2013.07 is released?
> If yes, I will wait.  If no, I will use what you is available now.
> You have said that one should update the loader when U-Boot is updated.  This is what I wish to do.

there is no release schedule aligned to the u-boot release schedule. If
some change in u-boot requires changes in at91loader or vice versa the
changes on the other side will be made.
The current at91loader release (3.5.4 I think) has the required
JUMP_ADDRESS change to run current u-boot (2013.04 and the upcoming one).

Best regards

Andreas Bießmann