[U-Boot] driver for davicom dm9601 usb-ethernet NIC

Peter Korsgaard jacmet at sunsite.dk
Thu Mar 7 13:17:09 CET 2013

>>>>> "Beagle" == Beagle board <beagleboardc3 at gmail.com> writes:

 Beagle> Hello Everyone,
 Beagle> I'm working on Beagleboard C3, and i'm trying to do an nfs-boot.
 Beagle> Please find below my bootup log. I'm getting the  below error.

 Beagle> After digging into the details of the error, could make out that my
 Beagle> Ethernet NIC is not there in the supported drivers list of U-Boot
 Beagle> {drivers/usb/eth/}

 Beagle> I'm using "Davicom DM9601 USB-Ethernet NIC". I would like to
 Beagle> check with u guys whether u've got any drivers for the same?

No, there's no driver for the dm9601 in U-Boot (only for asix/smsc95xx
based devices). The dm9601 is quite simple, so you could write a driver
for it or alternative buy an asix/smsc95xx based dongle.

--
Bye, Peter Korsgaard