[U-Boot] AT91SAM9M10 Custom Board U-boot reboot after Wrong Image Format

marcio at netopen.com.br marcio at netopen.com.br
Wed Mar 13 13:26:14 CET 2013

Hi

Our board reboots after send Wrong Image Format message to the console and
hangs. The Linux uImage is correctly placed in the NAND 0X200000. The
console input is somehow inhibit. I cannot type anything on it until the
board reboots .
The board is an AT91SAM9M10 custom board based on the AT91SAM9M10G45-ek
development kit.
It has only USB, Serial(DBGU), DDR2 and NAND.
I have tried to remove the LCD code but the linker says that printk is
missing.

Any clue?
Thanks