[U-Boot] AT91SAM9M10 Custom Board U-boot reboot after Wrong Image Format

Bo Shen bard.shen at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 02:26:44 CET 2013

Hello,

On 3/13/2013 20:26, marcio at netopen.com.br wrote:
> Hi
>
> Our board reboots after send Wrong Image Format message to the console and
> hangs.

How do you do this? what output from console?

> The Linux uImage is correctly placed in the NAND 0X200000. The
> console input is somehow inhibit. I cannot type anything on it until the
> board reboots .

You mean, you can not interactive with u-boot, am I right?

> The board is an AT91SAM9M10 custom board based on the AT91SAM9M10G45-ek
> development kit.
> It has only USB, Serial(DBGU), DDR2 and NAND.
> I have tried to remove the LCD code but the linker says that printk is
> missing.

Please remove LCD related #defined in board configuration header, while
not remove the code.

What the detail message for "printk is missing."

BTW, Which version u-boot do you use?

Best Regards,
Bo Shen