[U-Boot] AT91SAM9M10 Custom Board U-boot reboot after Wrong Image Format

Bo Shen bard.shen at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 03:09:09 CET 2013

Hi Marcio,

On 3/14/2013 20:23, marcio at netopen.com.br wrote:

> Hi Bo Shen
>
> I have used a SAMBA old version and I managed to write
> the Linux Kernel that can be recognized by U-boot but now it sends a
> message "Veritying Checksum ....: Bad Data CRC. It seems that U-Boot is
> only reading the first sector OK and the rest of the Kernel is being
> worngly read.

Bad Data CRC don't help. Because, many possible issue will cause this issue.

Consider you use 16bit NAND flash. Have you define
CONFIG_SYS_NAND_DBW_16 in board configuration header?

BTW, which bootstrap version do you use? (As I suspect the bootstrap has
enabled for supporting 16bit NAND, so it read u-boot OK)

Please provide the log information output from dbgu.

> Thanks for your attention
>
> Marcio

Best Regards,
Bo Shen