[U-Boot] TI's OMAPL138 and KSZ8876 switch on u-boot

Andy Ng andreas2025 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 00:55:14 CET 2013

Hello

I am trying to get a u-boot going on OMAPL138 with three port switch
KSZ8873FL, that has one MII port attached to the OMAP and two 10/100BASE-FX
transceivers. Up to now, the ARP packets are going out and received by the
host when doing a tftp download, but the return packets from the host don't
get to the EMAC MII port.
Do I need to perform any configuration on KSZ8873 over I2C or MII in order
to get it going? The u-boot has support for KSZ8873 but it is hard to find
which board has make use of it.

Any ideas how to make the KSZ8873FL going with the u-boot?

Kind regards,
Andreas