[U-Boot] TI's OMAPL138 and KSZ8876 switch on u-boot

Andy Ng andreas2025 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 16 20:10:02 CET 2013

Thank you for your reply. The switch KSZ8873MLL is detectable at the boot
process and the EMAC is getting the ID value
from the phy, as well as the number of the available phys on the switch.
Therefore it is a bit hard to figure out which board is using it in order
to use it as an example.
Does anyone have use KSZ8873MLL in the u-boot? Any assistance will be very
much appreciated.