[U-Boot] Booting zImage from UBOOT

Ritu Sharma ritu.sharma.tech at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 11:16:07 CET 2013

 Thanks for the info. But I checked the version supported by the vendor of
board does not have bootz command implemented.
And I am just a user for UBOOT.

Thus could anyone just let me know that the hack I am using is correct and
if I jump at offset 0x40 in uImage then it is equilant of using zImage
directly?
I use bootm command since it already satisfies all the kernel requirements
mentioned at here:
http://www.arm.linux.org.uk/developer/booting.php

Best Regards
Ritu