[U-Boot] Handling images(.jpg, .bmp etc) in u-boot

bhargavak anur.bhargav at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 12:26:58 CET 2013

Hi Wolfgang Denk

Wolfgang Denk wrote
> What exactly is the problem?  JUst read the images from whichever
> storage medium you may be using, and use the bmp command to displaty
> them.

Kindly pardon me for my ignorance,

The problem I'm facing is how do I load my images into eMMC flash.
The tftp command the manual uses seems pretty staright forward, but it does
require a network connection, doesn't it ?
I just have a microUSB connecting my PC and board(a device running android
on OMAP44xx),
how do I proceed ?

How do I do what tftp, load to RAM, then use cp.b ?
Please help me out..