[U-Boot] dm9000 patch tftp, nfs fixes.

Chris Ruehl chris.ruehl at gtsys.com.hk
Mon Mar 25 17:43:34 CET 2013

Hi,

I start a project on a freescale imx27 using the dm9000a for network.

I learned that the tftp , nfs and other network related working more less very
unstable. I start compare the dm9000.c code with the upstream kernel v3.8.4 and
fix some issues.

issues
tftp
   with many bad checksums and timeouts
nfs
   with not working at all when upload a 38Mbyte rootfs.jffs2

After the patch its works much better for me.
please find my patch attached and consider to merge it the the head branch.

cheers
Chris

--
GTSYS Limited RFID Technology
Unit 958 , KITEC - 1 Trademart Drive - Kowloon Bay - Hong Kong

Disclaimer: http://www.gtsys.com.hk/email/classified.html